A little about ourselves...
We have lived in Silver Spring since 1975 and are very familiar with the area.
Both of our daughters graduated from Springbrook High School and attended local
colleges. Originally from upstate New York, we met in high school. After
graduating from college in Troy, New York, we moved to Chapel Hill, North
Carolina where Harold received an MS degree in Operations Research. From
there we moved to the Silver Spring area. Rose graduated from Montgomery
College in 1983 as a registered nurse. Harold started selling real estate
in 1985 and has continued to be a full-time agent ever since. He was the
top producer of his office in 1994 & 1995 and has received numerous production
awards from the local board. Rose decided to help out and took the real estate
licensing exam in 1985. Since 1998 we have been in our company's Chairman
production club and have received national sales awards given to agents
in the top 5% nationwide. We are service-oriented and committed first to
our buyer and seller clients' priorities. We're happy to put you in touch
with recent clients for references!
Our main goal is to make sure you're happy with our services.
- We enjoy seeing our buyers' eyes light up when they discover "THE" house!
- We also provide detailed net sheets for our seller clients.
- We happily negotiate for our clients, always keeping their interests at heart!
- We provide our buyers with monthly costs, tax deduction, and principal for different price ranges.
- We provide our own custom spread-sheet estimates of buyers' detailed settlement costs.
- We're well-versed in different loan products to help buyers achieve their goals.
- We help our clients navigate through the buying and/or selling process.
- We've been very successful with repeat business and with being hired by watchful neighbors!